FAP Important Dates for 2022:
- May 9: Pre-Orientation Applications Open
- May 23: Pre-Orientation Applications Close
- June 13: All prefrosh must confirm THEIR commitment to their first choice program.
- August 19: FAP Arrival Day!
- August 19-24: FAP Programming
- August 27: FAP Pageant!
What to know:
- No artistic experience is needed, only a willingness to participate and try new things.
- FAP is fully committed to all areas of diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity.
- You may bring, but are not required to, any art tools such as instruments, dance clothes, cameras, art supplies, etc.
- Dressing for FAP is simple. T-shirts, shorts, and sneakers will suffice for almost all activities.